Tattoo aftercare is an essential component of having a great-looking and healthy tattoo. By taking care of your tattoo during the healing process, you are ensuring that your colors won’t fade and that you retain a bright, vibrant piece for years to come. Ignoring tattoo aftercare means that you run the risk of developing an infection or allergic reaction to the ink in the tattoo, and increase the chances of scarring and ruining your investment. We have combed over all the Hustle Butter Deluxe reviews and with our own use have create this article for you, enjoy!
Most tattoo artists have developed aftercare routines with recommended lotions, aftercare kits, and sunscreens to protect your tattoo in that crucial first week. You may receive conflicting advice about which cream to use and how long to use it, and it can become difficult to know which products are the best. However, a consensus is finally beginning to form regarding the cream of the crop in aftercare lotions: Hustle Butter Deluxe. Not only does it speed up the healing process, but it also relieves itching and can decrease the chances of scabbing. It’s also organic, vegan-friendly and cruelty-free, so you can rest your conscience as you soothe your tattoo.
Hustle Butter Features
Hustle Butter Deluxe consists of specially selected, vegan-friendly, organic ingredients. There are no parabens or petroleum products in the lotion, which reduces the number of irritants that can affect sensitive skin. Each element has a function; some help moisturize the skin, while others have anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidant benefits. The combined result is a lotion that reduces inflammation, and adverse skin reactions, and moisturizes the area to prevent ugly scabbing and soothing discomfort and itching.
The Hustle Butter Deluxe formulation contains very few known irritants and is suitable for people with sensitive skin. It includes many ingredients, like shea butter and coconut oil to moisturize the skin, but also has sunflower and rice bran oils which can prevent allergic reactions.
A good aftercare cream should have an antibiotic to prevent infection, and Hustle Butter Deluxe has taken the organic, natural route by including mint arvensis oil which has a mild antibiotic effect. The healing effect of Hustle Butter Deluxe is due to the green tea extract and Vitamin E oil, which are absorbed directly into the skin to promote and speed up healing.
The result of this formulation is a lotion that goes on smoothly and isn’t excessively greasy. The skin absorbs it easily, and it has several compounds that ensure that you are deeply moisturized and ready for the inking process. It’s an especially useful product if you have dry skin, and some people carry on using Hustle Butter Deluxe even after their tattoo has healed, just as a moisturizer.
The lotion is designed to be used during each stage of the tattoo process. It helps to nourish and prep the skin, plumping it up and making it firm. Having healthy skin is vital when prepping for a tattoo since skin that’s damaged and already irritated will take ink badly, extend the process and interfere with the result.
It also works as a glide, which helps the artist work more smoothly and evenly. Hustle Butter Deluxe doesn’t interfere with stencils and can be applied over them with no issue, which is excellent during the tattoo process when you need a bit more moisture to help the ink absorb well.
Hustle Butter Deluxe doesn’t contain any parabens or petroleum derivatives, which makes it a favorite amongst tattoo artists, who hate having to deal with the mess and clogged tubes that come along with petroleum-based products. The various oils and compounds in the lotion also help the skin absorb inks better, which means that problem colors like white and yellow can be inked in one go, without the need for multiple passes, something that both client and artist can appreciate.
Despite being marketed as a luxury, premium product, Hustle Butter is surprisingly affordable. It comes in two sizes, a 1 or 5 oz tub. One ounce is enough to last for an entire tattoo, from pre- to post-care and many Hustle Butter reviews state that customers continue to use their tub after their tattoo has healed.
Because Hustle Butter Deluxe can be used throughout all the stages of the tattooing process, it removes the need to buy a specific lotion or cream for each step. Instead, you can buy one tub and use it safely with the knowledge that you’re using the right product. Hustle Butter has a strong ethos, which is why their products are vegan-friendly and paraben-free. It’s also why they make sure that none of their products are tested on animals and are made from the highest-quality ingredients possible.
Hustle Butter Deluxe Pros
- Hustle Butter Deluxe is a surprisingly good value for your money. Despite being made from premium ingredients, the product is affordable when buying directly from the manufacturer or through Amazon. A 1 oz jar can last for a long time, far beyond the healing time of your tattoo, depending on the size of your ink.
- Some aftercare products take a couple of days to start reducing redness and inflammation, but Hustle Butter Deluxe starts working before the tattoo is even inked. If only used as an aftercare product, it can begin to reduce inflammation and soothe the area within a day of use.
- Its unique formulation means it’s easy and smooth to apply, with no residual greasiness and a tremendous buttery texture that’s rapidly absorbed by the skin. It’s not sticky and smells great, unlike some other products which offend the nostrils. It doesn’t need a thick layer to be effective, making it cost-effective and long-lasting.
- The lotion is made of premium, vegan-friendly ingredients, ensuring the highest quality product possible. There are no parabens or petroleum in the product, and it has fewer irritants than other products in the same category, making it a great choice if you have sensitive skin.
- It’s designed to be used at each step of the tattooing process. It helps prepare the skin for ink by plumping it up and firming it, making it easier to ink. Hustle Butter Deluxe contains various ingredients to help skin absorb pigments better, making the inking process quicker and less painful. It’s also designed not to interfere with stencils and works well as a glide to help the artist apply the ink as smoothly as possible.
Hustle Butter Deluxe Cons
- Due to its popularity, availability can be limited. Tattoo shops sell out quickly, so online shopping is your best bet. Shipping can take a couple of days if ordering directly from the manufacturer.
- While every attempt has been taken to make the product natural and safe for all skin types, some people can be allergic to some of the ingredients. As with any skincare product, you should test a small patch on the inside of your arm before committing to using the product on irritated, healing skin. If you find that your skin gets irritated or develops bumps, discontinue use and discuss other options with your tattoo artist.
- The antibiotic effect is relatively mild and may not be enough if your tattoo has an initial infection. Some artists recommend using an aftercare kit for the first couple of days before starting to use Hustle Butter Deluxe, merely to ensure that there’s no lingering infection.
Summary – Hustle Butter Deluxe
Hustle Butter Deluxe is one of those rare products that seems to offer something for everyone. It’s made with all-natural ingredients in a cruelty-free setting, it’s great for all stages of the tattoo process, and despite its incredible reputation, it’s still affordable. If you’re looking for a reputable and recommended all-in-one aftercare solution, Hustle Butter Deluxe may be the product for you.